Many of us are stuck at home due to the pandemic. If we were out, we would meet with our friends and travel somewhere, but this is not an easy thing these days. If you wake up, eat, sleep back, and don’t know what to do, this article is for you.
1)Favorite playlist: Create a playlist of songs you used to listen to but haven’t listened to in a long time.
2) Digital cleaning: Delete photos from Whatsapp groups or friends. Didn’t the screenshots look like a mountain? And them … What about e-mails? Did you know that an email emits about 0.3 grams of CO2? If a large file is added, this number can go up to 50. So please clean them, my friend, so as not to be bored and for the environment.
3) Make your favorite meal: Try making your favorite meal at home by yourself. It doesn’t matter if this meal could be a meal you eat out. Let’s see how similar it will be to where you eat.
4) Watch movies-series or listen to podcasts: Classic, but I have to add it to this list. Watching a movie or TV show, you cannot understand how quickly the time passes. My movie series suggestion will come soon, stay tuned. To make it more enjoyable, you can watch it with your friend from different places at the same time. So you can react by texting like side by side. If you are bored watching something or want to be busy with something else at the same time, you can listen to a podcast. You can check out the “Start with This” podcast.
5) Learn a dance: No matter the difficulty or length. This could be a fifteen-second dance you see in a Tiktok. Watch, memorize and repeat. Video yourself and see how well you did while struggling at first.
6) Organize your closet: Believe me, it’s great for relaxing your head and tidy up the house. Throw away things that won’t work for you. Give someone the items you don’t use. Remember, what you don’t like as much as before may be something someone else will love very much. Helping will make you feel good.
7) Do yoga: Maybe you are prejudiced against yoga or you do not need it. But yoga is really, really amazing. You do sports, you are good for posture disorder, you gain flexibility and you find peace. It has many other benefits that I cannot count. If you are wondering, you can check it out here.
8) Exercise online: Fitness practices are life-saving because we are sedentary at home and going to gyms is risky. My app recommendations are 30 Day Fitness and Nike Training Club. As a Youtube channel, MadFit.
9) Skincare routine: Gentlemen and ladies, skincare is very important. The skin always needs cleansing and moisturizing. Think like your body and hair. The more important it is to take a bath, the more important it is to take care of your skin.
10) Read a book: This is a great time to start that book you hear a lot from social media or your friends but keep putting it off all the time. You can also read audiobook or as a pdf. There are many applications for this.
These are all the suggestions that come to my mind if you have tried it or there are other activities you would like to suggest, I would love to read them in the comments. Take care, stay healthy and positive.